Monday, March 7, 2011

My 1st custom order ring!

* My 1st custom order ring! *

This weekend was event packed, amidst my 1st Etsy sales, flooding of my work station and zero sleep, I got my first request for a custom made ring. 

This is not one of my new cabs but rather from a few sheets that I bought last summer when my cousins were coming up from the States for a family reunion.  I've been looking forward to using them but I wanted to wait until just the right time. 

Through the TTD facebook page we figured out how she wanted it set, the angle and where to put the ring band.  Heather was an awesome client and it was a lot of fun. 

From the TTD facebook page, I also got two inquiries about making a ring with my new charoite cabochon.  It's a beautiful cab and at 20 cm is just the perfect size. 

Charoite is a relatively rare stone.  It can only be found in 1 place in the whole world!  Charoite is found along the Chary River in the Sakha Republic, Siberia, Russia.


Charoite is a healing stone. It is known to negate anger, rage, impatience, fear and confusion. Charoite boosts your powers and ability to increase psychic and spiritual awareness while bringing peace, calmn and balance into your life.  Apparently, it's also very good for people who are a wee bit OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)...  Maybe I should make a ring for myself with it! lol... 

This is the pretty puple charoite - don't you think it kind of looks like something from outer space?


What do you think of Miss Heather's ring? 



Would you like a personalized custom ring? Check out my facebook page to see the cabochons I have in stock or email me and I can try to source a cabochon just for you! 


2 comments:

  1. beautiful collection of ring designs on india's No.1 online jewellery marketplace ejohri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ring specially that gemstone. But I usually like to wear gold rings in different styles and shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts by commenting!