Thursday, April 21, 2011

TTD Television Debut on Ottawa's "A" Morning show with Angie Poirier!

TTD Television Debut
on Ottawa's "A" Morning show
with Angie Poirier!

"A" Channel - "A" Morning Show
Saturday, April 23, 2011
7 am - 9 am (interview around 8 - 8:30 am!)

Treasure Trunk Designs will be featured on Ottawa's "A" Channel this Saturday, April 23rd. That's right, TTD is going live on TELEVISION with the beautiful Angie Poirier on the "A" Morning Show!!!  

It's been a busy few days as I prepared for the show by collecting all my pretty pieces, polishing them up one-by-one, packing up my displays for the big day. I was sooo very nervous but also excited! 

What a wonderful opportunity for my start-up business!  It's only been a few months and this kind of exposure is just incredible and such a surprise.  Thank you to my wonderful clients, to my friends for being so supportive and to my suppliers who continue to provide such excellent gemstones and materials to work with.  With out you, well, nothing would be the same now would it?  You're the best! 

I would also like to say thank you to Angie, the producer Tina, the editor Frank and especially Jessie - the camera guy - who was so incredibly supportive and even helped me set up my display! 

Last but not least!
Come get your slice of the Pie!

A huge shout out to Catherine Landry from Cherry Pie for recommending TTD for the show. Cherry Pie helps women network and spread the word about their entrepreneurial activities. 

THE INTERVIEW WILL BE UP ON YOUTUBE FOR MY FRIENDS "FROM AWAY"!   I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED AND ADD THE LINK! XOXOXOX

Watch interview here!

TTD television debut on Ottawa's "A" Morning show with Angie Poirier!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts by commenting!