Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fabebook... Ooooohhhh this is exciting! 99 Facebook fans - who will make 100??

Facebook... Ooooohhhh this is exciting!
99 Facebook fans - who will make 100??

So I have 99 facebook fans.  I wonder who will be my 100th fan?!?


Here is this month's competition - have you entered the draw???  You can find the details on the TTD Facebook page.  But basically, you copy and paste the following and add it to the wall of your facebook.  So easy!


This is what you need to copy and paste:

"Post this to your profile page to win a $50 TTD gift certificate! Draw will be held April 1st - this is no April fools joke! :) Send me an email to make sure I enter you in the draw - Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/TreasureTrunkDesigns"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts by commenting!