Monday, August 8, 2011

Williamstown Fair - TTD update!


200th Anniversary
of the
Williamstown Fair
Williamstown, Ontario: 5-7 August 2011

Treasure Trunk Designs was at the Williamstown Fair this past weekend.  What a wonderful time!  Growing up in Willliamstown, Ontario, the Fair was always a very special time for me and my family. 

The oldest annual fair (and continued) fair in Canada, the Williamstown Fair is full of country charm and tradition.  Having Treasure Trunk Designs at the Williamstown Fair held a very special meaning for me, especially as it was my first outdoor event and definitely the largest and most successful showing TTD has had to date. 

The copper Tree of Life pendants in peridot (a signature piece!) were a big hit with the ladies as well as the butterknife and spoon collections.  
 

Treasure Trunk Designs would like to extend a BIG thank you to Barry Clark for lending me his shelter/tent for the weekend, as well as my neighbours Frank, from Canada Belt Buckles as well as Garnet Carmichael and his wife Maureen from Carmichael's Furniture.   Raylene Goulder was also kind enough to provide a little break on Saturday.  Finally, I'd like to say thank you to my dad, Alex MacDonald and my brother-in-law Darin Menard for lending the truck and helping with the set up each morning and taking down my booth at the end of each day.  I wouldn't have been able to do it with out you!



Thank you and see you next year at the Williamstown Fair!

Watch video here: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUywMexCRyI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts by commenting!