Monday, May 9, 2011

Crazy Lace Agate - Advance Pics!

Crazy Lace Agate - Advance Pics!


Here are some pictures of a little crazy lace agate I've been keen to get started on.  Originally, this was to be a ring but now I'm thinking it would make a lovely pendant or brooch or a ring!   I still have a bit more work to do with the torch and then back in the pickle before filing and sanding by hand.  I have also decided to try out my new tumbler!  This should harden the metal after all the torch time :) 
I would love to hear your thoughts about my latest work.  Let me know what I should do next - ring, brooch, pendant? 
This piece is also for sale, so if you would like a custom order, please do contact me at: tara@treasuretrunkdesigns.com
Thank You!
Tara, Treasure Trunk Designs



Here are my little crazy lace agates - I am not sure what I will make with the other two - maybe earrings? We'll see!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/TreasureTrunkDesigns

 Become a TTD facebook fan at:

http://www.facebook.com/TreasureTrunkDesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts by commenting!